Registration and Travel
1. Each participant (official or additional player and accompanying person) must pay registration fee of $125 US to the OC before 25th February 2018 - the Registration deadline. This registration fee is compulsory and represents a confirmation of participation and includes accreditation and transportation from and to Chiangmai International airport.
2. After the Registration deadline no official players will be accepted and their application will be treated as additional players. Also organizer reserve the right to refuse late registration or accepting with penalty charge of $100 US for each late registration.
3.Registration form must be filled by National Federation officials and delivered to the OC before registration deadline.
4. All the travel expenses must be paid by the participants or their Federation. Only member federations of ACF are entitled to submit registration forms. Individual applications will not be accepted.
5. For security and organizational reasons and in accordance with FIDE tournament regulations all national delegations shall use the official hotel(s) designated by the OC.
Information about Visas
Financial Regulations & Payments
1. Entry Fee for official players is USD75 and for additional players $150 US. After the deadline of 25st February 2018, the surcharge for late entries shall be $125 US where applicable.
2. 50% prepayment of the cost for board and lodging must be paid before the deadline of 25st February 2018.
3. All Bank Transfers (free of bank charges to our federation) are to be made in USD to:-
Bank Name: Krungthai Bank, Thailand
Bank Address : 286 Ramkhumhaeng Rd, Huamark, Bangapi, Bangkok ,Thailand 10240
SWIFT Code : KRTHTHBK
Beneficiary Name: Sahapol Nakvanich
Beneficiary A/C Number: 986-1-15540-6
Address: 99/348 Setasiri, Sarithai Rd., Kunnayaw, Bangkok, Thailand 10230
4. Each National Federation will be invoiced by the TCA. When payments are confirmed, the OC will send to the participating federation the confirmation of the hotel reservations. All confirmed registrations would be declared on the official web site, where Federations may check their participants' status on a daily basis.
5. All payments must be finalized upon arrival. Players will not be paired until all payments and fees are cleared.